The outbreak of COVID-19 can be stressful for many people. You may find yourself overwhelmed with the amount of information being released from various sources. Coping with stress in positive ways will make you, the people you care about, and your community, stronger.
Mental Health Resources for Patients During COVID-19
Mental Health Tools & Resources
- Take Care of Your Behavioral Health: Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak: Guide
- Coping with Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks: Guide
- Patient Empowerment Strategies for Coping with COVID-19 Poster: English|Spanish
- Alternative Approaches to Peer Mentoring Handout: Network 6
- Support Group Tips:Network 6
Webinars, Videos, & LAN Calls
COVID-19 Pandemic: Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle
We take care of the future by taking care of the present. Watch this webinar to learn tips for incorporating healthy lifestyle choices into your daily habits.
COVID-19 Renal Diet Adjustments
In this webinar, the role of a renal diet in ESRD management and patient fears and concerns will be addressed. Diet adjustment tips are also provided.
Coping with Uncertain Times: COVID-19 Pandemic
This webinar series covers COVID-19-specific issues and includes recommendations and resources.
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty: Article
- Mindfulness Patient Information: Guide
- Mindfulness Exercises: Video
- How Mindfulness Helps You Live in the Moment: Article
- 1-Minute Mindfulness Exercises: Link
- 22 Mindfulness Exercises, Techniques, and Activities: Link
- Simple Mindfulness Practices to Help You Through Difficult Times:
- Deep Breathing
- Keeping in touch with family and friends via phone and video chat